Join Us In Stepping Financial Literacy Forward
My Money Workshop celebrating 12 years of empowering our participants on their journey to financial independence. We invite you to walk in solidarity with our participants as they take actionable steps toward their financial success.
Every step you take helps our participants on their journey toward financial independence.
How It Works
Join us on September 30th at 6:30 PM for our Kickoff event. By making a donation or starting a team you pledge to walk during the month of October in solidarity with our participants.
You can choose to walk on your own or with a team of friends. The more steps you take the bigger the impact we can have in building economically independent communities.
63% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. In New York, that number is even higher.
My Money Workshop educates teens and adults to manage their finances and make informed financial decisions. We help our participants take actionable steps toward financial independence by teaching them that their financial wellness is as important as their overall health. Yet, we know that the stress caused by financial insecurity is exponential.
Your support helps us create programming that reduces our participant’s stress by giving them peace of mind and a positive outlook for themselves and their families. Every step you take in solidarity with our participants as they progress on their financial journeys increases our communities’ financial literacy and overall financial independence.
Since our inception, My Money Workshop has served over 20,000 participants at over 1,100 workshops across New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Your support will help end financial insecurity and increase financial literacy in our communities.
Your donation of any level ensures that our communities receive the tools they need to succeed in this difficult economic time and in the future.
• $50 provides a one-to-one support session to one participant
• $100 goes toward creating customized curriculum for participants at local area shelters or community centers
• $250 Helps us bring one workshop to a school or public agency
• $500 Gives 8 participants the skills and tools they need to begin their journey toward financial success.
• $1000 Empowers 20 participants to expand their financial knowledge through a Foundation for Financial Success program
• $2500 Ensures monthly ongoing Fundamentals of Money Management workshops at a local school or non-profit partner.