Why Partner with My Money Workshop
Our fee for service structure operates on a sliding scale based on an organization’s need for our services. No organization is ever turned away because of funding capacity.
Each My Money Workshop session is customized to fit the workshop participant’s needs. Our staff and instructors provide the same high standard and quality effort to clients and participants across all our client partners.
We collaborate prior to the workshop date with client partners to ensure that we are best meeting the students’ and adult community members’ needs.
Please reach out to our Executive Director to discuss pricing options at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-595-9808.
1-2 hour Live Webinar or In person informational Session ($350, included in FFS complimentary)
• Serves to identify needs of the participants and pre-cursor to Foundations for Financial Success or Foundations for Financial Success PLUS+ (additional fees)
• All participants are surveyed to gather information that will help guide the creation of curriculum for a specific audience
Live Webinar, Pre-recorded, or In person ($650)
2-hour seminar for organizations with rotating populations
– Fundamentals of Money Management for individuals. All participants receive a money management and budget/expense tracking tool
– 2 topics
– Pre-recorded available via your own page on our website
– Additional topics (additional cost)
Customized self-guided course for your students. Accessible on the My Money Workshop platform.
• Your students can take this course on their own time or you can use each lesson in your classroom
Create an employee benefit program for your employees starting at $2500
• Keep your employees engaged and help reduce their financial stress by offering them this great
• Includes content and training for one year for up to 10 employees.
Frequently asked questions
- Public and private Universities and Colleges
- Public/Private High Schools
- Community Based Organizations
- After school Programs
- Correctional Facilities
- Nursing Schools
- Special needs programs
Students that attend workshops rage from school aged students to adults in community support programs like prison reentry, shelters, and career development organizations.
We are always open to new client partners, please reach out to us if you would like to bring our programs to your school or agency.
Staff office hours are Monday through Friday 9am-5:00pm. My Money Workshop is a virtual organization. Our workshops are held during the day, evening or weekends as needed by clients.
My Money Workshops are taught by volunteer instructors with a background in money management and/or economics.